Add a watermark to your document.
1. Click the 'Format' menu, select 'Background' and then click 'Printed Watermark'
2. In the Printed Watermark dialog box, click the radio button beside Text Watermark.
3. In the Text drop-down box, select the text you would like to use for the watermark
4. You can use the Font, Size, and Color drop-down boxes to specify font formatting for the watermark text
5. Make sure the box next to Semitransparent is checked so that the watermark text doesn't interfere with the document text
6. You can change the orientation of the text by selecting either Diagonal or Horizontal beside the Layout label
7. Once you have selected your watermark text and applied the formatting options, click OK
The watermark will be applied to your document; you should be able to see it.